Covid-19 Safety Protocol
As a Locally Owned Business, We Commit to:
- Meet or exceed all state, local and regulatory guidelines relating to sanitation and hygiene
- Require our team to wear masks at all possible times, especially when serving customers in-store
- Prohibit sick employees from reporting to work
- Train employees on sanitation and hygiene standards
- Provide Sanitation Stations for both employees and customers
- Regularly disinfect high-touch areas, like door handles, faucets, sinks, etc.
- Sanitize communal areas daily like bathrooms, consult table, Design and Print Stations
- Items that are being shipped are heat pressed at a temperature close to 400 degrees, then immediately packaged and sealed.
As a Customer, You are Requested to Commit to:
- Refrain from entering the store if you are sick
- Avoid visiting the store if you are under an isolation or quarantine order/directive
- Respect the capacity restrictions and wait to enter until a retail consultant can safely assist you
- Respect the store’s sanitation and hygiene standards, such as wearing masks in-store
- Follow the safety signs and practice social distancing
At Lazy Gator tees your health, and the health of our employees, are our top priority. Every decision we make is aimed towards creating a retail environment where you feel safe and secure to do continued business with us. Thank you once again for your trust, we look forward to serving you again.